shanes site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

shanes site

a new dragon ballz rpg

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gohan Training - 1

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
gohan
Admin
gohan

Gohan Training - 1 Empty
PostSubject: Gohan Training - 1   Gohan Training - 1 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 4:57 pm

Gohan gets up in the morning and sneaks past his mum, he hears his dad snoring in bed...He goes out side and goes for a 100 mile run...He sprints and sprints all the way around the city and back it took nearly 2 hours. 9:00am Gohan goes to the waterfall he used to meditate in as a child, he sits underneath and starts to float...slowly..slowly. 10:00am Gohan sees his namekian friend staring at the sky, they start to train together..By seeing who can knock the mountain down...the Namekian tried a crack came through...LOSE, Gohan tried it on a bigger mountain he repeated "KICK!" as the mountain came crashing down. 12:30pm Gohan went for a nice fly all the way around earth it took about 3 hours! 15:15pm Gohan quickly did some sparring with His human friend, punch, punch, KI, kick, KI, kick, kick , punch and kick combo and Ki Wave! His friend didn't manage to dodge any, luckily for him Gohan did all lower powered attacks! Gohan returned home before the time he had to help Goten study. After Helping Him study he went to the gym where he did a combination of weightlifting and some running on a treadmill!
Back to top Go down
Kid Trunks
Leader of The Z-Ninjas/Admin
Kid Trunks

Gohan Training - 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gohan Training - 1   Gohan Training - 1 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 5:05 pm

ok 1x stats multiply stats by 2
Back to top Go down
gohan
Admin
gohan

Gohan Training - 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gohan Training - 1   Gohan Training - 1 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 5:29 pm

updated
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Gohan Training - 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gohan Training - 1   Gohan Training - 1 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gohan Training - 1
Page 1 of 1