shanes site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

shanes site

a new dragon ballz rpg

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Trunks Training

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kid Trunks
Leader of The Z-Ninjas/Admin
Kid Trunks

Trunks Training Empty
PostSubject: Trunks Training   Trunks Training I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 5:02 pm

Trunks Flies around Earth spotting a group of Red Ribbon Army rercuits then he flies down and says "Now what are you guys up to" 1 Says "Arent you the president of Capusle Coporation Grandson" "Yes i am" Trunks says "ok then if we kidnap you we will get a lot of money if they would want you back" They try to tackle Trunks but he flies in the air then comes down and headbutts 1 then kicks another in the mouth then another pulls out his gun and shoots at Trunks Trunks flies in the air then grabs 1 hostage then tells them "1 more step and he is dead" Trunks throws the guy into the ground then Stomp on his head then he flies in the air then comes down real hard with a kick making everyone fly in the air then Trunks slices their hats off then he kicks 1 into a tree then he cuts him in half i down 2 to go he flies to another then throws him in the air then when he comes down he slices him in half ok 1 more then he flies to that drag his face into the ground then kicks him far away
Back to top Go down
Goku
Admin
Goku

Trunks Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trunks Training   Trunks Training I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 5:27 pm

ok not bad...

+ 100 to pl and all stats, aswell as 100 zeni
Back to top Go down
http://kamehameha.aforumfree.com

Trunks Training
Page 1 of 1