shanes site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

shanes site

a new dragon ballz rpg

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Goku's power is rising! Goku vs Vegeta ( story train)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Goku
Admin
Goku

Goku's power is rising! Goku vs Vegeta ( story train) Empty
PostSubject: Goku's power is rising! Goku vs Vegeta ( story train)   Goku's power is rising! Goku vs Vegeta ( story train) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 5:16 pm

Having successful destroyed the demons of planet Vegeta Goku set out to become even stronger... His goal was to become stronger than Vegeta! Goku's quest took him across the entire planet, he continued to look for stronger and stronger opponents in order to power up... Eventually Goku had gained enough knowledge from the skilled warriors of his planet that he was just as tough as Vegeta physically! Now all that was left to improve was his knowledge of the arts, Goku sat in deep meditation for many weeks until his knowledge was vast about his ki abilities! Goku then found another partner to spar with, this time it was Nappa! Goku exclaims to Nappa, " Alright, I have increased my knowledge of the arts... Lets see how I do!" Goku allowed Nappa to have the first move, Goku waited patiently until Nappa was about a foot from his face and then he went into action! With a sliding tackle he sent Nappa tumbling to the ground, as Nappa laid there Goku sprung up in the air and gave his most powerful knee directly into the stomach of Nappa! Nappa began to plead Goku, " Please Goku... Your too much, I surrender!" Goku looked unpleased with Nappa's effort as he prepared to slap him away, suddenly a voice echoed out from behind him, " Goku! Leave him be... You want a real fight you got it!" Goku turned with a smirk on his face as he was met by the Prince of all saiyans, Vegeta! Vegeta looked pleased with Goku's new strengths as he calmly stated, " My turn." Suddenly Vegeta vanished from Goku's sights as he continued on to punching Goku in the ribs... Goku absorbed the blow using his new found abilities and then grabbed Vegeta and flipped him to the ground! Goku laughed to his friend, " Haha Vegeta you put up a good fight!" As he finished his sentence Vegeta sprung up and began to do a spinning punch attack, Goku also spun around but he used a kick instead! Goku's kick got a better angle and it knocked Vegeta back, Vegeta was smiling the entire time as he lunged across the ground knocking Goku off the ground! The two warriors quickly gathered themselves and launched a super fast assault... The two continued to collide attacks matching each other blow for blow! The two warriors continued to test one another as they started to launch ki energy, Vegeta may have had a little more training with ki, but Goku was still matching him! Suddenly Vegeta floated up in the air and focused his inner ki... " Galick gun!" The blast he fired was immense as it headed right for Goku! Goku shouted to Vegeta, " I didn't realize you had invented a technique! Well... Here's mine! KAA-MEE-HAA-MEE-HAA!!" Goku's blast was even larger than Vegeta's as it headed right towards his blast! The two warriors were now trapped in a battle of pure power as they pushed eachothers limits! Vegeta seemed to have an edge until Goku's powers suddenly exploded... Vegeta's attack was overwhelmed! Vegeta walked over to Goku and cheerfully said, " Goku! You surprised me... I had no idea you were so strong!"

Finished Smile
Back to top Go down
http://kamehameha.aforumfree.com
vegeta
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Goku's power is rising! Goku vs Vegeta ( story train)   Goku's power is rising! Goku vs Vegeta ( story train) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 5:35 pm

3x
Back to top Go down
https://shadownewsite3.rpg-board.net
Goku
Admin
Goku

PostSubject: Re: Goku's power is rising! Goku vs Vegeta ( story train)   Goku's power is rising! Goku vs Vegeta ( story train) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 5:35 pm

so +300 to everything?
Back to top Go down
http://kamehameha.aforumfree.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Goku's power is rising! Goku vs Vegeta ( story train)   Goku's power is rising! Goku vs Vegeta ( story train) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Goku's power is rising! Goku vs Vegeta ( story train)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
shanes site :: Planets :: Planet Vegeta-
Jump to: