shanes site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

shanes site

a new dragon ballz rpg

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Journey: Wanted Dead or Alive ( Story Train)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Goku
Admin
Goku

The Journey: Wanted Dead or Alive ( Story Train) Empty
PostSubject: The Journey: Wanted Dead or Alive ( Story Train)   The Journey: Wanted Dead or Alive ( Story Train) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 11:10 am

Goku was determined to grow even more powerful in order to defeat the legendary super saiyan! Broly was sure to be murdering even more people while Goku trained, which drove him to his limits... Goku placed on some insanely heavy wieghts and began his training, he started off by doing 5,000 push-ups, than 5,000 sit-ups and then launched off 5 kamehameha's! This intence training took quite a toll on Goku but he was determined to continue. He found some local out-law saiyans and called them on, the one saiyan Torgu was a true brute, he laughed in a stupid tone and horked on the ground as he sneered, " Hah a little rich boy like you challenging me! What a laugh..." He sat there extremely confident with a layed back attitude until Goku powered up! With a single scream of power Goku's power quickly shot off the scale and caused the saiyan outlaws scanner to bust! " Wha- what? Oh so you think your good do you?!?" The brutish fool charged in on Goku with a big slugging punch, Goku slipped underneath and grappled the outlaw into submission! " So do you think I'm still a weak little rich boy?" Goku exclaimed sarcastically... " Why you!" Torgu gave Goku a dirty low blow and laughed at his little dirty deed... Goku rose back to his feet in quite a bit of pain, " A dirty fighter like you doesn't deserve to live!" The outlaw starred down Goku as he called in his other 4 partners. They all looked pretty tough, but Goku wasn't going to back down! He charged up his energy and shot out 5 kamehameha's using just his aura, the outlaws bounced them back, but as soon as Torgu could blink Goku had already pounded him to the ground! The other outlaws dove on Goku as they believed they had won... However, their thought was quickly shattered as Goku tossed them away like ants right into, and through a mountain! Goku had just realized that he still had his training wieghts on as the outlaws ran for the hills... Goku laughed at their cowardous as he exclaimed, " Wow! I'm alot faster than I thought!" As Goku finished taking them off he started to meditate, and after about half an hour he was greeted by that all to familiar brute, Torgu! He had came back and he was looking pretty mad... He had brought even more men this time as he exclaimed, " Men! Take this fool down with your blasters!" The blasts they fired were truely strong as they headed right for goku! However, with some incredible speed Goku teleported away leaving the outlaws wondering, " Where did he go?" With a burst of extreme speed Goku reappeared above them and chanted out, " You guys seem a little to dangerous to just let go! Super... Kaa-mee-haa-mee-haaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!" With that chanted out the outlaws were dissintagrated, and as Goku returned to the town he noticed a poster that told of these outlaws... Apparently they were wanted dead for murdering and stealing and the reward was 20,000 zeni! Goku rushed to the palace and collected the bounty on the outlaws, and lived a little happier!
Back to top Go down
http://kamehameha.aforumfree.com
Kid Trunks
Leader of The Z-Ninjas/Admin
Kid Trunks

PostSubject: Re: The Journey: Wanted Dead or Alive ( Story Train)   The Journey: Wanted Dead or Alive ( Story Train) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 11:13 am

plus 700 stats
You Are a Good Rper
Back to top Go down
Goku
Admin
Goku

PostSubject: Re: The Journey: Wanted Dead or Alive ( Story Train)   The Journey: Wanted Dead or Alive ( Story Train) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 11:14 am

thanks alot lol!

I do try to make it enjoyable to read
Back to top Go down
http://kamehameha.aforumfree.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Journey: Wanted Dead or Alive ( Story Train)   The Journey: Wanted Dead or Alive ( Story Train) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Journey: Wanted Dead or Alive ( Story Train)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
shanes site :: Planets :: Planet Vegeta-
Jump to: