shanes site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

shanes site

a new dragon ballz rpg

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Capusle Cop Kidnapping pt 2 of changeling invasion

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kid Trunks
Leader of The Z-Ninjas/Admin
Kid Trunks

Capusle Cop Kidnapping pt 2 of changeling invasion Empty
PostSubject: Capusle Cop Kidnapping pt 2 of changeling invasion   Capusle Cop Kidnapping pt 2 of changeling invasion I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 2:24 pm

Trunks Wakes up in the morning and goes in the garden of Capusle Cop. suddenly a dinosaur attacks him then he licks trunks "Hey Tora" then suddenly a bunch of Changeling Jerks appear in the door of the garden "that dinosaur is worth a lot of money on our planet hand it over" Trunks then flies toward him then punches him out the door then presses the intruder alert button then the securtiy system actives but they quickly elimante the guns then Trunks tries to lift tora but he is too heavy so he guides tora out the back door of the garden then its an entire army of changelings appear trunks flies toward them then a bunch of ki blast are fired at me then i dodge them then fire a Power uped Ki blast at a tank and it explodes then it cause a giant fire making the other tanks explode the changelings are smart enogh to get out and they attack Trunks then Trunks draws his sword and starts to cut them down then Tora rams some down but he is struck by a ki blast making him fall down Trunks then rushes to tora then slashes the people around him down "I Cant Take them all down looks like we need to flee" Trunks then pulls out a capsule then throws it to the ground summoning a cloud of smoke then he and tora ram through the army toward the forest then Trunks calls Bulma "Mom Get Gohan i need some assitance the changelings are trying to get Tora and me"
Back to top Go down
Kid Trunks
Kid Trunks

PostSubject: Re: Capusle Cop Kidnapping pt 2 of changeling invasion   Capusle Cop Kidnapping pt 2 of changeling invasion I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 2:24 pm

what is my update
Back to top Go down
gohan
Admin
gohan

PostSubject: Re: Capusle Cop Kidnapping pt 2 of changeling invasion   Capusle Cop Kidnapping pt 2 of changeling invasion I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 2:28 pm

Gohan is here Razz

anyway 150 to each!
Back to top Go down
Kid Trunks
Kid Trunks

PostSubject: Re: Capusle Cop Kidnapping pt 2 of changeling invasion   Capusle Cop Kidnapping pt 2 of changeling invasion I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 2:32 pm

"Ok Now lets go Tora Stay here" Trunks and Gohan Fly to West city and we see Bulma being kidnapped "MOM" Trunks Flies toward the robbers and headbutts one but another blast Trunks in the back with a ki blast making him fall down "Boy dont play around with us we are the Changelings and lord frieza wants his rematch with you boy then the Changeling kicks Trunks then Trunks gets up then kicks him in the air and catches Bulma then sets her down with Gohan "Now its personal" Trunks then Charges at the Changelings
Back to top Go down
gohan
Admin
gohan

PostSubject: Re: Capusle Cop Kidnapping pt 2 of changeling invasion   Capusle Cop Kidnapping pt 2 of changeling invasion I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 2:40 pm

"Trunks your not ready for this! Well you are but not by yourself!" Gohan shouts as he runs towards a changelings and spears it into a wall "Im with you all the way!" Gohan says to Trunks
Back to top Go down
Kid Trunks
Kid Trunks

PostSubject: Re: Capusle Cop Kidnapping pt 2 of changeling invasion   Capusle Cop Kidnapping pt 2 of changeling invasion I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 2:43 pm

"Thanks" Then a Changeling hands glow and he fires multiple blast at Trunks then he dodges them then Fires a big ki blast back at him then he kicks him in the air then flies up and punches him back down and then starts to cut up a bunch of Changelings
Back to top Go down
gohan
Admin
gohan

PostSubject: Re: Capusle Cop Kidnapping pt 2 of changeling invasion   Capusle Cop Kidnapping pt 2 of changeling invasion I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 2:46 pm

"ok lets do this!" Gohan shouts as he follows Trunks while tossing the Changelings who are trying to stop his raging path!
Back to top Go down
Kid Trunks
Kid Trunks

PostSubject: Re: Capusle Cop Kidnapping pt 2 of changeling invasion   Capusle Cop Kidnapping pt 2 of changeling invasion I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 2:48 pm

Trunks flies in the air and picks up two changelings and throws them in the air and cuts them then he kicks a couple then uppercuts 2 in the air then stomp on them then cut their heads off "Man im a bloody dude"
Back to top Go down
gohan
Admin
gohan

PostSubject: Re: Capusle Cop Kidnapping pt 2 of changeling invasion   Capusle Cop Kidnapping pt 2 of changeling invasion I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 2:50 pm

"oh yes you are!" Gohan says as he points to the blood...."what now?"
Back to top Go down
Kid Trunks
Kid Trunks

PostSubject: Re: Capusle Cop Kidnapping pt 2 of changeling invasion   Capusle Cop Kidnapping pt 2 of changeling invasion I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 3:10 pm

"I Guess We search Earth for more Changelings but first our bonuses
Back to top Go down
gohan
Admin
gohan

PostSubject: Re: Capusle Cop Kidnapping pt 2 of changeling invasion   Capusle Cop Kidnapping pt 2 of changeling invasion I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 3:43 pm

Ok cool

300 to each

They continue to search when they stumble across 2 commanders.."i get 1 you get 1"
Back to top Go down
Kid Trunks
Kid Trunks

PostSubject: Re: Capusle Cop Kidnapping pt 2 of changeling invasion   Capusle Cop Kidnapping pt 2 of changeling invasion I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 5:54 am

Trunks charges at one and kicks in the stomach then Rapidly punches him then kicks him into the ship then headbutts throws into a wall then uses his energy sword to cut him in half. "Now lets find Frieza"
Back to top Go down
Frieza

Frieza

PostSubject: Re: Capusle Cop Kidnapping pt 2 of changeling invasion   Capusle Cop Kidnapping pt 2 of changeling invasion I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 6:15 am

"Im Right Here" Frieza Runs to Trunks and kicks him in the face then grabs him with his tail and squeezes him "Boy You are a fool" Frieza throws him into the air and slams him with his tail and looks at gohan "Youre That Monkeys son" Frieza Charges at gohan
Back to top Go down
Kid Trunks
Kid Trunks

PostSubject: Re: Capusle Cop Kidnapping pt 2 of changeling invasion   Capusle Cop Kidnapping pt 2 of changeling invasion I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 6:24 am

When Trunks hits the ground he charges at Frieza then kicks him into the air "YOU WILL NEVER BEAT ME" Trunks then grabs his tail and cuts it off with his sword "HeHE" Trunks flies into the air and fires a Energy Sword on the ship and he slices it in half then its a huge explosion sending all of them backward then he looks at Frieza "No One Can Handle Sayians" "Im The Heir TO The SAYIAN THRONE FOOL" Trunks Flies toward FRieza and hits him with a elbow then punches him with a barage of punches and kicks them backflip kicks him downward then grabs him by the stomach then tackles him into another ship then he kicks him into the air then grabs him and throws him to the ground then uses energy to get him in the stomach then sticks it in him brings him in the air then dashes and slashes him.

Sinse this isnt Training i get a bigger bonus becasues its a fight so
Back to top Go down
Frieza

Frieza

PostSubject: Re: Capusle Cop Kidnapping pt 2 of changeling invasion   Capusle Cop Kidnapping pt 2 of changeling invasion I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 6:25 am

Frieza takes the hits and says "Ouchh that actually hurt" He Thinks "I Cant Win This Way " His mini spaceship appears and takes him somewhere else
Back to top Go down
gohan
Admin
gohan

PostSubject: Re: Capusle Cop Kidnapping pt 2 of changeling invasion   Capusle Cop Kidnapping pt 2 of changeling invasion I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 9:09 am

"Hes getting away! Get him!"
Back to top Go down
Kid Trunks
Kid Trunks

PostSubject: Re: Capusle Cop Kidnapping pt 2 of changeling invasion   Capusle Cop Kidnapping pt 2 of changeling invasion I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 2:52 pm

Trunks fires a ki blast at the ship
Back to top Go down
gohan
Admin
gohan

PostSubject: Re: Capusle Cop Kidnapping pt 2 of changeling invasion   Capusle Cop Kidnapping pt 2 of changeling invasion I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 2:55 pm

Gohan also shoots Ki waves at the ship
Back to top Go down
Frieza

Frieza

PostSubject: Re: Capusle Cop Kidnapping pt 2 of changeling invasion   Capusle Cop Kidnapping pt 2 of changeling invasion I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 2:58 pm

Frieza Flies out of ship then fires a ki wave at Gohan "YOU FOOLS"
Back to top Go down
gohan
Admin
gohan

PostSubject: Re: Capusle Cop Kidnapping pt 2 of changeling invasion   Capusle Cop Kidnapping pt 2 of changeling invasion I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 2:59 pm

Gohan trys to finish him as he shoots HUNDREDS of ki blasts surrounding Freeza everywhere!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Capusle Cop Kidnapping pt 2 of changeling invasion   Capusle Cop Kidnapping pt 2 of changeling invasion I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Capusle Cop Kidnapping pt 2 of changeling invasion
Page 1 of 1