shanes site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

shanes site

a new dragon ballz rpg

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Demonic Sword- Goku's Quest! ( story train)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Goku
Admin
Goku

Demonic Sword- Goku's Quest! ( story train) Empty
PostSubject: Demonic Sword- Goku's Quest! ( story train)   Demonic Sword- Goku's Quest! ( story train) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 11:56 am

As Goku arrived at Vegeta's palace he arrived to hear a bicker between the prince, and the king... " No my son! You are not to go on this journey... A saiyan of your caliber, we can't afford the loss!" The room went silent, and Goku decided it was a good time to enter... " Hey Vegeta!" Vegeta started to cheer up, as his father left back to the throne chamber. " So... What was all that argueing about?" Vegeta looked shocked, " You meen you don't know?!? Have you not heard the news!?!" Goku looked surprised as he answered simply, " no?" Vegeta didn't seem to impressed as he sarcastically stated, " Goku you got to stay current... a rumour has been spreading around that some new demon king as risen from the molten chambers of the planet, he possesses a sword with terrible dark powers that threaten not only our kingdom... but the entire planet! I wanted to go and stop this demon but my father seems to think I can't handle myself." A smile grew across Goku's face... " Well I'll go! I need a new challenge... These saiyans are a little too weak!" Vegeta's face grew frustrated, " What? Goku... Never mind! I know that your capable, but..." Goku exclaimed, " But what!?! I want to go! Tell me where this demon lurks and I'll save the planet!" A smirk grew across Vegeta's face, " Alright, alright... You've proven ourself again and again, so... I guess you can go! The demon's throne room is located in the dark crater of Azaroth... A trecherous chamber of molten lava, and grueling heat!" The thought of fighting a powerful enemy like this was getting Goku giddy... " Yay, I promise I won't fail Vegeta!" With that said Goku rushed out of the castle and set out to save the planet...

This crater was quite a far distance, but the thought of this enemy was just so intriguing! Goku finally arrived at the black plains, a flat valley of death that leads to the dark crater! As Goku travelled through he suddenly heard low snickering, " Hehehe, shh quiet a saiyan approaches!" Goku prepared himself for the assailants as arrows began to shower down from the heavens! Goku looked unimpressed as he started to dodge the arrows with little effort... As he grew tired of this he shot off a power-packed ki blast that burst the arrows into flame! These assailants were clearly demons as Goku could tell just from examining an arrow that was made from a saiyan's bones. Goku's saiyan pride caused his blood to boil as he shouted, " Hey demons! Why don't you come out and fight like men!!" The demons did as Goku requested as they came out from hiding... There was atleast 20 demons starring down the powerful saiyan warrior! They all charged and the martial arts were reduced to an all out punching frenzy, Goku was appauled at how they mocked the martial arts that he dedicated his life to! With a burst of ki energy his pure power burst to the surface as he screamed, " Kaioken x 4!!" Goku was surrounded by a red aura that increased his powers drastically, one of the demons screamed to the other ones, " Hey? What kind of sorcery is this?!?" Goku became very serious as he lunged into action, with a speedy combo of spinning kicks he took the heads right off 3 of the demons! The other ones coward in fear at Goku's supreme strength, as they retreated for the cracks in the rock! As they entered Goku shouted, " This one is for all the saiyans you've killed! Galick gun!" With a red burst of ki energy The rock was reduced to rubble and the demon's power signatures were lost forever! Goku began to run through the black plains until he reached what seemed to be the dark crater of Azaroth!

As Goku entered the lonely halls of the throne room a sinister voice echoed out, " Muhahahah I see a lowly saiyan has come to get squashed!" As Goku turned to face the mysterious voice he was greeted by a 7 foot tall demon with a powerful demonic sword! " My blade has tasted more poweful blood than yours, you saiyan scum!" Goku felt very insulted as he exclaimed, " Demon! I've killed quite a few of you in my day, lets settle this!" Goku's aura bursted red again as he powerfully roared, " Kaioken x10!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Goku's muscles bursted as he prepared to give an all out assault on the demon king! The demon sneered as he laughed moniaclly, " Hahaha, good... my blade will enjoy your power!" Goku looked unaware as he rushed in, he felt a powerful sting as his energy was beginning to drain! The demon's blade began to glow black as it transferred Goku's kaioken powers to the demon! Goku watched as the demon grew another 13 feet... However, he was unimpressed as he lunged in with a deadly array of punches! The demon suddenly vanished into a mist and pounded Goku into the dirt with a headbutt! Goku rose to his feet as the demon shouted, " Kaioken x 3!!!!!!!!!" Goku looked in awe as he questioned the demon, " How do you know my technique?!?" The demon snickered once again as he replied with a grin on his face, " Heeheehee, the blade knows the techniques of any person it absorbs energy from! Goku's body was beginning to lose strength fast as he watched in horror as the demon raised his hand up in the air and shouted, " Say goodbye to your precious city!" With that said a powerful demonic wave shot out and a echoe rang out from where Goku had started his journey! Goku's saiyan fury reached new levels as he shouted, " I'll never forgive you for this!!!!!!!!" The demon watched as Goku's aura began to glow golden, and his power sky-rocketed!! In a flash Goku was right behind him, the demon turned and attempted to drain Goku's new found strength! As the blade's dark aura tried to suck out his power the blade bursted into shards leaving the troll powerless! As he watched in horror Goku grew a smirk across his face... " The legend!" As Goku shouted the demon was broken in 2 with a rocketing punch! Goku then shouted, ' No demon shall survive this time!! Kaaaaaaaaa-meeeeeee-haaaaaaaaa-meeeeeeee-haaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!" A burst of light shot out form the dark halls which completely annihilated the demon race from the planet! Goku walked out of the crater victorious, and as he returned to his town he found that only a small shop was destroyed, Goku reported back to Vegeta and recieved a powerful sword of his own! Goku excitedly shouted, " Yes! I'll call it the z-sword!"
Back to top Go down
http://kamehameha.aforumfree.com
gohan
Admin
gohan

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Sword- Goku's Quest! ( story train)   Demonic Sword- Goku's Quest! ( story train) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 11:57 am

200 to each

Last edited by gohan on Fri Nov 21, 2008 9:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
gohan
Admin
gohan

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Sword- Goku's Quest! ( story train)   Demonic Sword- Goku's Quest! ( story train) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 11:57 am

Oh nice Rp...Love it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Demonic Sword- Goku's Quest! ( story train)   Demonic Sword- Goku's Quest! ( story train) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Demonic Sword- Goku's Quest! ( story train)
Page 1 of 1