shanes site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

shanes site

a new dragon ballz rpg

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Earth Changeling Invasion

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kid Trunks
Leader of The Z-Ninjas/Admin
Kid Trunks

Earth Changeling Invasion Empty
PostSubject: Earth Changeling Invasion   Earth Changeling Invasion I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 12:06 pm

Trunks and Gohan Were Training when they saw a bunch of spaceships
"gohan it cant be them remeber i killed him it just cant be oh no looks like we have a fight on our hands" Trunks Draws his sword and flies toward the ships
Back to top Go down
gohan
Admin
gohan

PostSubject: Re: Earth Changeling Invasion   Earth Changeling Invasion I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 12:11 pm

"Well ok...Wait" he shouted as he dissapeared then reappeared wearing a blue T-Shirt with a orange Sleeveless shirt on top and orange baggy pants "Ready" He said as he gt into a fighting stance.
Back to top Go down
Kid Trunks
Kid Trunks

PostSubject: Re: Earth Changeling Invasion   Earth Changeling Invasion I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 2:15 pm

Trunks removes his jacket then looks at gohan "So you are going goku now just like your dad" Trunks flies on top of a ship then cuts a hole on the top making a entrance for Gohan and him "Lets go" a changeling sees them and trunks flies and punches him in the face with breaks his scouter then i kick him into the ceiling and a card comes out his pocket "Hey its a id card we could use this then another pops out and Trunks cuts him in half "Lets take their uniforms so we can be in disguise"
Back to top Go down
gohan
Admin
gohan

PostSubject: Re: Earth Changeling Invasion   Earth Changeling Invasion I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 2:27 pm

"Ok..But I like these clothes! Tell you what you go inside and get into the main base then open the side door for me to come in, i will stop the smaller ships while your doing it!" Gohan says
Back to top Go down
Kid Trunks
Kid Trunks

PostSubject: Re: Earth Changeling Invasion   Earth Changeling Invasion I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 2:34 pm

ok "Trunks puts on the uniform then walks into the Main Computer System and press the Self Destruct button then it has 6 minutesto explode Trunks cuts a hole in the ceiling to get out when he sees king Cold so you try to wreck me again boy come here so we can show you what i got Trunks Fires 7 ki blast then says "Sorry Maybe Later then he escapes the ship then king cold and the others escape the ship "Ok i down about 89 to go"
Back to top Go down
gohan
Admin
gohan

PostSubject: Re: Earth Changeling Invasion   Earth Changeling Invasion I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 2:41 pm

"Alright lets get out of here!" Gohan shouts as they both start to run when they here the voice again "Self Destruct Canceled"
"Thats it Trunks we are going in by force!" Gohan Shouts "Ready?"
Back to top Go down
Kid Trunks
Kid Trunks

PostSubject: Re: Earth Changeling Invasion   Earth Changeling Invasion I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 2:46 pm

"Stupid King Cold" Trunks Fires a huge ki Blast at the ship making a hole in the wall and he sees a bunch of Changelins on Lunch "hey its the Sayians get Em"
"Gohan You get 4 i get 4" Trunks flies to one and backflip kick him into the ship and then cuts anothers head off then two others punch at him then he jumps up then bangs their heads together then slashes both of them then he flies back in the ship and eats a Egg Roll. "Its Good"
Back to top Go down
gohan
Admin
gohan

PostSubject: Re: Earth Changeling Invasion   Earth Changeling Invasion I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 2:49 pm

"ok, my turn!" Gohan shouts a 4 changelings fly at him....Gohan tosses the first into the ship and repeatedly bangs his head on the ship, the other flys at him but Gohan throws him to the ground and shoots multiple Ki blasts at him...The other two come at him from the side but Gohan shoots a Ki wave in both directions sending them far, far away...Gohan makes his way into the ship...
Back to top Go down
Kid Trunks
Kid Trunks

PostSubject: Re: Earth Changeling Invasion   Earth Changeling Invasion I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 2:57 pm

Trunks hands Gohan a Egg Roll "Try it its good now lets go" Trunks flies in the ship and then finds a computer and looks at all of the changelings plans and history
Back to top Go down
Frieza

Frieza

PostSubject: Re: Earth Changeling Invasion   Earth Changeling Invasion I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 2:58 pm

Frieza walks behind them and says "Why Hello nice to see you now PREPARE TO Die
Back to top Go down
Kid Trunks
Kid Trunks

PostSubject: Re: Earth Changeling Invasion   Earth Changeling Invasion I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 3:00 pm

Trunks flies toward frieza then punches him "So you are Frieza i thought Goku took care of you looks liek its my job now"
Back to top Go down
gohan
Admin
gohan

PostSubject: Re: Earth Changeling Invasion   Earth Changeling Invasion I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 3:43 pm

"no Trunks...Its my battle for the pride of my family!" Gohan shouts as he releases a burst of Ki at Frieza!
Back to top Go down
Frieza

Frieza

PostSubject: Re: Earth Changeling Invasion   Earth Changeling Invasion I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 6:26 am

Frieza gets out the way foolish boy Frieza grabs his face then throws him into the ground
Back to top Go down
gohan
Admin
gohan

PostSubject: Re: Earth Changeling Invasion   Earth Changeling Invasion I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 9:10 am

"i ain't a boy any more!" Gohans shouts as he makes a energy sword and stabs Freeza
Back to top Go down
Frieza

Frieza

PostSubject: Re: Earth Changeling Invasion   Earth Changeling Invasion I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 2:59 pm

Friezas Men Appear and also Friezas Father and they fire ki blast at them
Back to top Go down
gohan
Admin
gohan

PostSubject: Re: Earth Changeling Invasion   Earth Changeling Invasion I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 3:01 pm

"Nothing compared to me!!!!" Gohan shouts as a aura travels round his body and his hair glows yellow however it returns to black!

"I can't stand you no more! You WILL DIE!" Gohan shouts as a aura once more surrounds his body and Gohan fires a big Ki wave at them all then charges with a energy sword and slices everybody...."NO MORE!"
Back to top Go down
Frieza

Frieza

PostSubject: Re: Earth Changeling Invasion   Earth Changeling Invasion I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 3:19 pm

Frieza then flies away to the Mechinal Tech Room then climbs in a chamber then comes out as a mechincal Frieza oh good bye Frieza fires multiple ki blast at Gohan
Back to top Go down
Kid Trunks
Kid Trunks

PostSubject: Re: Earth Changeling Invasion   Earth Changeling Invasion I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 3:30 pm

Trunks Flies toward Frieza then cuts him in half making him explode

400 stats for all of us and Frieza you dead
Back to top Go down
Frieza

Frieza

PostSubject: Re: Earth Changeling Invasion   Earth Changeling Invasion I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 3:31 pm

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Back to top Go down
gohan
Admin
gohan

PostSubject: Re: Earth Changeling Invasion   Earth Changeling Invasion I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 3:41 pm

YYYYYEEEEEEEEESSSSS!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Earth Changeling Invasion   Earth Changeling Invasion I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Earth Changeling Invasion
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
shanes site :: Planets :: Planet Earth-
Jump to: