shanes site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

shanes site

a new dragon ballz rpg

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tournament Semi-Finals: Goku vs Bardock ( Story Train)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Goku
Admin
Goku

Tournament Semi-Finals: Goku vs Bardock ( Story Train) Empty
PostSubject: Tournament Semi-Finals: Goku vs Bardock ( Story Train)   Tournament Semi-Finals: Goku vs Bardock ( Story Train) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 6:50 pm

Goku having defeated Tora moved on to the next round... Goku looked anxiously to see who would be his next opponent, as he waited he watched Vegeta's match against Pokugo a super-elite warrior of the saiyan army. Goku remembered that Pokugo had gotten a medal for whipping out a whole army of Changelings all by himself! Goku thought to himself, " Vegeta's got his work cut out for him!" Pokugo possessed some strange techniques that were catching Vegeta at every turn, his arms could extend into long spikes which caught Vegeta on the check! Goku was getting a little nervous until Vegeta wrapped up his spikes and unleashed his new technique that he had demonstrated before the tournament... The Big Bang Attack! Pokugo may have had the advantage in pure force but Vegeta certainly had some great ki techniques! The bell sounded and the crowd went wild as Vegeta had defeated the extremely tough warrior... Vegeta walked into the lounge room and gave Goku the thumbs up, Goku starred at the television as he was shocked to find that his next opponent was his own father... Bardock! Goku walked up to the disguised Vegeta and whispered to him to not draw attention, " Vegeta... My dad is my next opponent!" Vegeta looked very surprised as he answered back, " What? Isn't your dad like the greatest warrior to have ever walked onthe planet?!?" Goku looked worried and proud at the same time, " Ya that'd be him..." Goku gulped in anticipation of the great battle he was sure to have next! Goku certainly wasn't going to back doewn from the fight, and as he walked out to face his father he found that he now stood as his equal! Bardock looked at his son with a smile on his face, " Well my son... It seems that we're evenly matched! But... Will experience be your downfall?"

As Goku redied himself to defend Bardock was already all over him! Goku had to struggle at his fathers blinding quickness and brute strength... Bardock scored a direct hit to Goku's leg as he twisted to the ground in obvious pain! His father had no sympathy as he lunged on top of Goku and gave him a savage beating with his elbows, and quickly finished up with a dashing knee! Goku gathered himself extremely quickly and grappled his dad to the ground, his father sprung up using his power and launched a blinding barrage of hyper fast ki blasts that Goku had troble even seeing! As Goku flipped through the ki blasts his father kneed him in the ribs! Goku grimoused in pain as he did a spin kick that Bardock countered with a strong grapple! Goku was puzzled at how his father knew everything he was going to throw at him... " Hey dad? I know your good and all, but... How do you know exactly how to counter?" Bardock smirked as he laughed, " Haha son... I have been given a special ability that gives me glimpses into the future! I have seen our fight from the start... and now I must finish!" Goku looked shocked as he gathered his ki and launched a ki barrage in which he spun around creating an unavoidable wall of power! Bardock watched in horror as he shouted, " That wasn't in my vision!" Goku then reacted quickly as he dropped his father to the ground with a savage kick! Bardock spat up some blood as he launched a brutal assault of kicks that Goku somehow avoided... Bardock looke dbewildered at how his son could've broken his vision! In this tense moment Bardock saw no other choice but to unleash his dai-ki blast! " Well son you put up a good fight, but I think it's time I finished this!" As his ki built to the max he unleashed a ball of energy that blinded Goku... Using his ability to sence energy Goku used his teleportation along with an after image and set up a perfect trap! As the smoke cleared Bardock wa sshocked to see his son was still standing, he charged up another ki blast as his son's voice echoed from right behind him, " Sorry dad... but I won this one!" His last words said, Goku unleashed his grapple on Bardock and left him defenceless, Goku then roared, " Kaa-mee-haa-meee-haaa!!!!!!!" It certainly wasn't full power but as the smoke cleared Goku had knocked out his father and won the match!

Goku walked up to his father and lifted him to his feet, Bardock was shocked at how skilled and crisp Goku's techniques were... He exclaimed to his son with alot of pride, " Well it looks like you're the one going to the finals to face that super saiyan guy... Take him down!" With that said Bardock departed and left Goku alone in the arena... Goku was super excited that it was only Vegeta between him and the championship! With only 1 night to prepare Goku decended into deep meditation and thought about how he would use his techniques... Meanwhile the king had sent out a search party to find his son, the entire planet was in a spiral, while Goku and Vegeta were only concerned about the biggest match of their lives!
Back to top Go down
http://kamehameha.aforumfree.com
Bardock
Admin
Bardock

PostSubject: Re: Tournament Semi-Finals: Goku vs Bardock ( Story Train)   Tournament Semi-Finals: Goku vs Bardock ( Story Train) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 7:02 pm

3 x
Back to top Go down
Goku
Admin
Goku

PostSubject: Re: Tournament Semi-Finals: Goku vs Bardock ( Story Train)   Tournament Semi-Finals: Goku vs Bardock ( Story Train) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 7:02 pm

thanks again
Back to top Go down
http://kamehameha.aforumfree.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tournament Semi-Finals: Goku vs Bardock ( Story Train)   Tournament Semi-Finals: Goku vs Bardock ( Story Train) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tournament Semi-Finals: Goku vs Bardock ( Story Train)
Page 1 of 1