shanes site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

shanes site

a new dragon ballz rpg

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Goku and Vegeta vs The Legend in the Slaughter Zone!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Goku
Admin
Goku

Goku and Vegeta vs The Legend in the Slaughter Zone! Empty
PostSubject: Goku and Vegeta vs The Legend in the Slaughter Zone!   Goku and Vegeta vs The Legend in the Slaughter Zone! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 7:33 pm

The tension was on, Goku and Vegeta had trained rigourously in the final hours of preparation... They had a plan to deal with a monster such as Broly! According to the experts of the tournament the only way to defeat the legend is too be in perfect sync, Goku spoke to Vegeta as his nerves were getting to him, " Ve-vegeta, what exactly are we going to do to stay in perfect sync?" Vegeta had a worried look on his face, " I... I don't know..." Goku looked astonished as Vegeta always had a plan, as the crowd began to roar the two warriors took a big gulp, and held their chins high as they began the long walk to the gates of the dome... It was a very dark moment as Broly snarled at then as he boldly stated, " Hee hee hee, so two pieces of trash think they can oppose me?!?" Goku got very frustrated as Broly seemed a little two confident in his abilities as Vegeta and Goku both shouted insultingly, " Trash?!?" The announcer cut in on the chirping between the warriors, " Umm... if you don't mind! It's time to start the slaughter zone!" Broly smirked and began to laugh once again, " Try not to die to quickly!" As the bell sounded Broly charged in like a savage boar, Goku and Vegeta cart wheeled out of the way, but Broly sprung back with a bone crushing stomp to Vegeta's head! Goku came flying in with a spin kick that Broly caught in the air, Goku watched in awe as he was dragged through the rubble! As he rose back to his feet he saw that Vegeta had tripped him up... Broly seemed to be getting very annoyed as he shouted, " Graagghh!!! The power is rising... Overflowing!" As he finished his rant Goku and Vegeta went to back to back coverage and watched in horror as Broly's hair changed to a blue-ish purple colour, and his power went through the roof, " Now you maggots! Let the slaughter continue!" Vegeta got big eyed as Broly charged up a massive ki blast that caused an earthquake, " Whoa... His power is... Incredible!" Goku shook his head in agreement, as he focused back on Broly just in time to dodge the ki blast! Broly teleported right behind him, " Kakarot the slaughter will begin with you!" As Broly swung for Goku he vanished in a mist... " What! Kakaroooot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" As Broly screamed Vegeta and Goku came from above and did a double kick that crushed him to the ground, and caused a massive sandstorm to blow up! Vegeta and Goku gave eachother high-fives as the crowd began to cheer, suddenly that all to familiar voice rang out from the heart of the arena... " I wouldn't celebrate just yet you worms!" Goku and Vegeta turned their attention to the centre of the ring as they were shocked as Broly didn't even have a scratch on him! " Now... I'll show the trash some real power! Ha hahahahah!!" Goku whispered to Vegeta, " This guy's nuts!" Suddenly, a dark aura began to fill the dome... What was going on?

The planet began to quake and huge cracks started to create a big panic among the crowd! As the chaos finally came to a hault Vegeta and Goku's jaws dropped as Broly had revealed his true Legendary Super Saiyan form! Vegeta whispered back to Goku, " Umm... Can we really beat this monster?!?" Goku shook his head, " We'll never know till we try!" Instead of giving up Goku and Vegeta built up there power and in a burst of power they stood ready to face him in their super saiyan forms! Broly just smirked, as he looked unimpressed with their power levels, " Hah, is that really all you'v got?" Vegeta and Goku shot around the ring at massive velocities, Broly just stood their like a statue as the two warriors made direct contact with his skull! No matter how strong the two saiyans had become even their attacks at max strength had no affect! In this hopeless situation what could they do? As the fight continued it seemed hopeless as Broly dragged them around like rag dolls, Vegeta and Goku sure were terrofied, as they thought about why they called it a slaughter zone! Suddenly a realization came to Vegeta as he communicated telopathically with Goku, " Hey I can only think of one way to take out this freak! Remember what the announcer said... About how the slaugther zone would reveal the one true champion?" Goku sent back a message, " Yah I think I get where your going..." As Broly tossed the two saiyans in the air they took their positions... " Fuuu-sioon- haaa!!!!" As the two super saiyans performed a perfect fusion technique they arose as Gogeta... and as he starred Broly in the face their power levels were almost even! Gogeta had a pure look od determination in his eye as he launched a crisp combo on Broly that made him crash into the wall of the dome, and sent it crashing down! Broly rose back to his feet and launched a ki barrage, Gogeta quickly flipped out of the way and created a barrier around the crowd! As Broly starred menasingly back at Gogeta he had nothing more to smirk about, however Gogeta got a little smirk that meant he was all business! Broly went for a powerful punch that was aimed right at the ribs, Gogeta quickly reacted as he grabbed the fist and snapped it back... Broly grimoused a little as he backed off, " You think your so good? I'll teach you what true skill is!" Gogeta continued to stare at Broly as he stated with alot of intelligence, " I don't understand why you continue to mock me? You insist on insulting me which proves your own ignorance! Also, you know that I haven't even warmed up yet, and you have barily any reserved power to boost yourself!" Broly just smirked, " I'm afraid you don't understand what my legendary powers give to me!" The tension was in the air... what would happen next?

As the warriors prepared to engage in another bout Broly built his power... Somehow he had even more power than Gogeta had estimated, " You see you fool! My power contnues to push me past any obstacle that stands in my way!" Gogeta just starred at him as he calmly stated, " I don't care about your ability... I have found a new level past your super saiyan level, soon you will see why you shouldn't be over confident!" Broly's anger was dripping over as he rushed Gogeta ready to spill some blood, Gogeta simply began to dodge Broly as he found that because his muscles were so large he was severly slowed... Broly couldn't believe it, he was being outclassed without even any challenge, " What? Why can't I hit you!" Gogeta continued to dodge as he built up his power... " Broly... Now you'll see that I have surpassed you!" Broly was curious to see what Gogeta had to offer as he watched him build up to the max, " What is this power!?!" Gogeta began to laugh, " I call this one super saiyan 2!" As Gogeta's power built even higher, his hair began to spike and a violent aura gathered around him! His power increased by over 100 times what it had been before! The planet began to crack even more under this intence amount of energy, Broly fell over in fear as Gogeta pumped it to the absolute max... " Do you see Broly? It was your arrogance that forced me to do this! You've sealed your fate!" Broly couldn't even get in a word before Gogeta was all over him... With a dashing array of kicks, punches, and death locks Broly began to bleed very badly, " What?!? Gods don't bleed!" Gogeta had, had enough of his disgusting arrogance in a flash of speed he had grounded the legend with a spinning barrage kick, while focusing his ki into it! Broly was knocked unconcious as the crowd began to chant, " Slaughter... Slaughter!" Gogeta smiled as he talked to himself, " Well we better give them what they want!" In a dazzling display of power Gogeta's ki was charged to the max, " Big bang kamehameha!!!" The blast that was fired was even too much for Broly as he was shot to the direct core of the planet... In the intence heat he was burned up and his energy faded into nothing! The announcer cut in, " I don't believe it! The champions have defeated the legendary super saiyan!" With that said the final minute of the fusion clicked off the clock as Goku and Vegeta were split into 2 beings once again! Goku exclaimed, " Whoa... We got to do that again!" Vegeta just starred with a wierd look on his face, " Yah right!" The king approached his son and Goku... " My son you've done it! For this spectacular performance we are proud to present you with the potara fusion earrings!" Goku butted in to the happy moment, " Umm... What exactly are they used for? Hahaha!" King Vegeta looked at him with a akward stare, as Bardock walked in to the dome... " You mean you don't know! These magic earrings are used to unite the champion forever! With them you will remain as Gogeta forever!" Goku and Vegeta lssdsooked at eachother, " No thank you!" Goku then added, " These will only be used in a dire situation, like a warrior that is just as strong of our super saiyan 2 form..." Goku was determined to reach this transformation without the fusion of himself and Vegeta... He even began to think of even greater levels of Super Saiyan! With the day finally finished Goku and Vegeta both took an earring and placed them in a secret vault to keep them out of enemy possession!

Finished, ( Hope you enjoy it)
Back to top Go down
http://kamehameha.aforumfree.com
Bardock
Admin
Bardock

PostSubject: Re: Goku and Vegeta vs The Legend in the Slaughter Zone!   Goku and Vegeta vs The Legend in the Slaughter Zone! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 7:49 pm

5 x normal
Back to top Go down
Goku
Admin
Goku

PostSubject: Re: Goku and Vegeta vs The Legend in the Slaughter Zone!   Goku and Vegeta vs The Legend in the Slaughter Zone! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 7:50 pm

thanks Smile I thought it was pretty good
Back to top Go down
http://kamehameha.aforumfree.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Goku and Vegeta vs The Legend in the Slaughter Zone!   Goku and Vegeta vs The Legend in the Slaughter Zone! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Goku and Vegeta vs The Legend in the Slaughter Zone!
Page 1 of 1