shanes site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

shanes site

a new dragon ballz rpg

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Goku the legend meets another legend! ( story train)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Goku
Admin
Goku

Goku the legend meets another legend! ( story train) Empty
PostSubject: Goku the legend meets another legend! ( story train)   Goku the legend meets another legend! ( story train) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 6:47 pm

Goku... Having just defeated Vegeta was feeling pretty confident, he unleashed his powers upon the planet! The pure power shook the planet as Goku starred out into space, wondering just what was out there! Goku wondered if there was even stronger opponents than Vegeta in the universe, Goku set out to the palace to question Vegeta on the matter... As he arrived Goku was drawn to a strange pillar located just south of the palace, as Goku read it it spoke of a legendary saiyan warrior... The Legendary Super Saiyan! Apparently this warrior had the unique ability to increase his powers by enormous amounts after every fight, it also spoke about how with this legend another legend would be born on the same day... This warrior was said to possess the powers to defeat even him! Goku rushed to Vegeta to confirm this story, and all Vegeta said was, " Yes... and I have a feeling your going to be living this legend very soon." But, what could Vegeta possibly meen by this? Goku rushed to the files of all saiyan's births and power levels as infants... Clearly the warrior's power levels would be fantastic, and sure enough Goku found a saiyan baby with a power level that was higher than his even right now! The saiyan's name was Broly, and what was even more shocking was the fact that only 2 saiyans were born that day, and Goku was the other one! Goku couldn't believe it... How could he possibly have the solution to defeating a warrior that had a higher power level than him when he was a day old?

Goku set out on a quest to find this new warrior, it wasn't too difficult... Goku had developed the unique ability to sence power levels at great distances, even between galaxies! As Goku scoured the universe he discovered that Broly was only a few short planets away, his power sent shivers down Goku's spine! Goku exclaimed as he prepared to go, " Well it seems this guy is way tougher than anything I could imagine! I guess one legend is going to come true today!" Goku boarded his ship and only a few minutes later he found himself on a destroyed planet with only one huge building in the centre. As Goku approached the building he heard terryfing sounds of suffering! A voice echoed out, " No please Broly! Aghhhhh!!!!!!!" Goku rushed to find a massive warrior with golden hair obliterating a somewhat powerful warrior with a single punch! Goku yelled out, " Hey! Super saiyan, it's nice to see the legend is true!" Broly's rage grew as he got a look at Goku, " Kakarot!?!" Goku looked surprised, " How do you know my name?" Broly rushed in, " Kakarot!!!!!!!!" Broly was sooo quick Goku couldn't even detect his movements! Goku was surprised, how could there be a warrior so much stronger than the prince? Broly's powers continued to grow as another voice rang out from behind him, " Broly! Stop this my son!" Broly turned to see his father Paragus holding a controller in his hands as he prepared to push the button Goku jumped in and punched Broly's headband which caused it to shatter into a million pieces! Paragus watched in horror as he shouted at Goku, " No you fool! That was the only way I could control Broly's powers!" Broly then began to laugh violently, " Hahahahahah Kakarot you've sealed the universes fate byu choosing to fight me!" With that said Broly vanished from sight behind his father and squeezed him until he coughed up a ton of blood and died! Broly then turned his attention back to Goku, " Hahaha Kakarot the slaughter of the universe will begin with you!" Goku redied himself as Broly charged in!

Broly sure was powerful, Goku gave him a full forced kick in the chin and it didn't even faze him... Goku began to question the legend, " Why would it say I hold the key to defeating this monster?" As the fight continued Broly began to pound the saiyan into the dirt! Goku got up and fired a full power kamehameha which just bounced off Broly's body! Things were looking bleak for Goku when an all too familiar voice rang out from close by, " Goku! Hang on buddy!" As Goku turned he was all too happy as he was greeted by Vegeta! Goku yelled, " Vegeta, stay back he's too strong!" Broly looked overjoyed as he looked at Vegeta, " So another bug has come to get squashed!" Vegeta's eyes grew big as Broly hooked him by the head and dragged Goku and Vegeta through the rubble! As he flew up satisfied with the damage he had caused he prepared a massive ball that was sure to blow up the planet! Vegeta quickly explained to Goku that too defeat a warrior like Broly they would have to use the fusion technique! Goku and Vegeta quickly rose to their feet and performed the technique! The new warrior spoke, " I'm not Goku or Vegeta... I'm the one that'll defeat you! I'm Gogeta, and I'm your doom!" Gogeta lunged at Broly and launhed an array of super complicated moves that Broly somehow counter-acted! Gogeta looked pleased as his powers bean to sky-rocket, " Now to show you what I can really do!" Gogeta's hair began to glow golden has his powers completely overwhelmed Broly! The legend was beginning to look like a child as Gogeta shouted out a super powerful technique, " Big bang- Kamehameha!!!!" Broly grabbed the blast which detonated on impact! Broly was lost in the explosion, and thought to be gone forever! As the fusion ended Goku and Vegeta looked up, " I guess the legend is true, he is very tough... Not even a fusion could defeat him!" Goku replied to Vegeta, " I know, I'm going to have to train insanely hard to defeat a warrior of his caliber!" With his new goal Vegeta and Goku returned to their home planet...

Finished Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://kamehameha.aforumfree.com
Bardock
Admin
Bardock

PostSubject: Re: Goku the legend meets another legend! ( story train)   Goku the legend meets another legend! ( story train) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 9:26 pm

300 to everything
Back to top Go down
Goku
Admin
Goku

PostSubject: Re: Goku the legend meets another legend! ( story train)   Goku the legend meets another legend! ( story train) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 9:29 pm

thanks buddy
Back to top Go down
http://kamehameha.aforumfree.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Goku the legend meets another legend! ( story train)   Goku the legend meets another legend! ( story train) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Goku the legend meets another legend! ( story train)
Page 1 of 1