shanes site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

shanes site

a new dragon ballz rpg

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Goku harnesses the z-sword!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Goku
Admin
Goku

Goku harnesses the z-sword! Empty
PostSubject: Goku harnesses the z-sword!   Goku harnesses the z-sword! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 12:50 pm

As Goku walked out of the palace with the shiny new sword... As he held it in the light it gave off a satisfying light that empowered Goku! As he walked out of his city he walked right into a bandit camp... The bandits looked shocked as they shouted, " Hey boy... Not sure if you know. But, this is bandit camp!" One of the grunts exclaimed in agreement with his leader, " Yah! So why don't you just get out before you get hurt!" It looked as if they were willing to scrap... and Goku wasn't about to back down from a challenge! Placing his sword in his harness Goku got into battle stance as he smirked, " This should be good..." 4 of the bandits jumped at Goku at once... Clearly they had no clue about how to use the martial arts, as Goku knocked them back like insects! The bandits began to plead Goku, " Please sir... Just leave are camp! We have enough trouble with the Hydrac!" Goku looked puzzled, " Sorry I was only acting in self-defence... Now what was this about a Hydrac?" The bandits began to laugh, " Clearly your from the city... The Hydrac is a powerful lizard-like creature, a vicious cousin of the changelings... It possesses magic abilities to shot strange beams that kill on impact!" Goku grew an even bigger smirk across his face... " So you mean that this creature may pose a good fight for me?" The bandits were shocked, " Don't tell me you plan to fight the Hydrac?!!? Are you out of your mind?" Goku grew a bit insulted... " You trying to tell me I can't handle myself?" The bandits reassured Goku and told him that the Hydrac lived in an old abandoned mine known as the Gardore... Goku rushed off using his incredible speed, he had been to this mine as a kid so it didn't take him long to find!

As Goku arrived the mine seemed to have an incidious dark aura about it that sent shivers down Goku's spine... " Burr, this place gives me the creeps!" As Goku entered he heard heavy breathing like he had never heard before, " Graaaghhh huuughh!!!!" As Goku turned his shoulder was gashed by the Hydrac's claws! Blood poured down his arms as he screamed in agonizing pain! " Why you freak!" The Hydrac sneered as it prepared to launch a death beam, " Saiyan fool... Taste my fury!" Goku's other shoulder was pierced by the blast as Goku dropped to the ground! The Hydrac continued to enjoy the pain it caused, suddenly, Goku vanished with pure speed! The Hydrac turned around to be greeted by a powerful boot to the face... It dropped to the ground and rose back up instantly, it then started to fire a barrage of death beams that were very hard tpo avoid! Goku spun through the blasts and gave a spinning assault of kicks that made the beast stagger back, Goku finished up with a grapple! The Hydrac continued to get more frustrated as it started to fling punches out with deadly precision, Goku struggled to hold them back as he unleashed his kaioken x 10 and turned the tables on the beast! The Hydrac was frozen in fear as Goku's barrage of kicks and punches forced the villain to spit up a ton of blood! Goku then turned back to face it once again when it began to transform and show it's true power! Goku best be prepared for what happens next...

As the Hydrac finished it's transformation it was very intimidating looking... It had a ton of spikes, and a face that not even a mother could love! Goku began to lose hope as even his max power wasn't enough to take out this freak, Goku's eyes were then drawn to his shining sword! Goku reacted quickly as the Hydrac came in with a look of anger in it's eyes... As he pulled his blade he sliced the Hydrac in 2 with insane precision! The Hydrac was lost as it disappeared into the darkness. Goku walked victorious from the mine, and returned to the bandits that were more than happy to see his face! " So have you done it? Have you killed the Hydrac?" Goku just smiled and gave a thumbs up, as he collapsed to the ground! The bandits rushed over to him and treated his wounds... That night Goku enjoyed a glorious feast which he ate whole-heartedly! Yet another villain was defeated by the legend, and with the feast finished Goku pulled out his sword and returned to the palace waiting for another quest from Vegeta!
Back to top Go down
http://kamehameha.aforumfree.com
gohan
Admin
gohan

PostSubject: Re: Goku harnesses the z-sword!   Goku harnesses the z-sword! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 12:52 pm

Ermm your not on planet Surpreme Kai ?
Back to top Go down
Goku
Admin
Goku

PostSubject: Re: Goku harnesses the z-sword!   Goku harnesses the z-sword! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 12:53 pm

No it's just my created sword for story training that I got from Vegeta...
Back to top Go down
http://kamehameha.aforumfree.com
gohan
Admin
gohan

PostSubject: Re: Goku harnesses the z-sword!   Goku harnesses the z-sword! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 12:54 pm

Ok ermm

600 to each
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Goku harnesses the z-sword!   Goku harnesses the z-sword! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Goku harnesses the z-sword!
Page 1 of 1